Seiten

Montag, 8. September 2014

Shop Opening


I know time flies, its more than 6 weeks since my last post. Well there was a lot going on. I renovated and furnished the shop, went for holidays in spain with my family and finally last friday there was the shop opening.

 Of course I didn´t take proper photos, these are some I phone photos by a friend of mine. Maybe I can manage to take some nice and detailed pictures soon.


Right now it doesn´t look too impressive, but believe me it is a really nice shop. :-)



And there was spain, ahh spain my place to relax, to browse through fruit and nuts, my place where I calm down, because there is nothing I could worry about... (ecxept mothers sometimes, who doesn´t know that? ;-))
I spent my days fig drying, almond picking and of course I could squeeze in some stitching, too.


I put together the Bee Germany quilt top and I think it is going to be awesome.
The matching EPP pillow is in the making aswell.



So this is it for know, more to come soon. Have a fabulous week!

11 Kommentare:

  1. Good luck. The shop looks wonderful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Alles Gute und viel Kundschaft für deinen Laden! Leider ist Berlin so weit weg.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich muss nach Berlin! - deinen schönen neuen Laden bewundern ;-) die Bilder sind schon so einladend! Ganz, ganz viel Spaß, Erfolg und viele liebe nette Kunden wünsche ich dir!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Viel Erfolg für Deinen Shop! Was man sehen kann sieht toll aus. Liebe Grüße aus München

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Voll schön! Shop und Quilt! Viel Erfolg mit dem neuen Shop!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Liebe Miriam,
    es sieht so schön aus….!!
    Wie lautet denn die Adresse ?
    Tausende von tollen Kunden/innen, viel Glück und positiv spannende Zeiten :-)
    herzliche Grüße
    Hala

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hallo Hala,
      danke Dir! Die Adresse ist Pflügerstr.5. Ich würde mich total freuen, wenn Du mal vorbeikämest. Ansonsten ganz liebe Grüße,
      Miriam

      Löschen
    2. Dankeschön,
      komme gerne :-)
      öhm, wie sind denn Deine Öffnungszeiten ?
      Liebe Grüße
      Hala

      Löschen
  7. Versuche mal am Do. o. Fr. vorbeizuschauen.
    Schönen Abend
    Hala

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. A fabulous quilt, front and back! LG Karen

    AntwortenLöschen