Seiten

Montag, 30. Juli 2012

To Shy to Fly?

This little guy is living on my balkony  for two days now. Yesterday morning I woke up from the hysterical tschilping of the mother . After I opened the door she dissapeared but came back quite soon with a huge worm in her mouth. It was amazing to see how she convinced the little one to eat it. It had a hard time swallowing but finally made it. I don´t know what is wrong with it, yesterday he looked like he wouldn´t make it. But maybe he is just to shy to fly? (like me sometimes...haha) but today it looks better even tried to fly a little bit. Allthough I cheered it softly it didn´t try again.It i s so lovely to watch the mother coming every half an hour bringing something to eat. I really hope the little one is learning to fly soon.


 I was working one my box quilt blocks like crazy. With the help of the wonderful bees of the Bee Europa, I have 24 blocks now. Later I will add some white sashing and I am sure it will look amazing, though totally different from everything I made so far.  And also I am thing to put the blocks on point. But can´t decide. What do you think?
And don´t forget the giveaway, you still have three days left.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Der Piepser bei Dir übt noch ein wenig das Flattern *g*, wir hatten letztes Jahr zögerlichen Meisennachwuchs am Balkon: http://needlelittlebalance.blogspot.co.at/2011/05/von-meisen-und-elefanten-of-birds-and.html

    Ich freue mich schon zu sehen, wie Du die Blöcke mit dem sashing anordnen wirst.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a sweet, sweet little birdie. I hope all goes well for him. Your blocks are going to make into a beautiful quilt! I like them on point.

    AntwortenLöschen