Seiten

Sonntag, 13. November 2011

More finished projects

I had such a wonderful weekend. We celebrated two amazing gospel concerts with the Modern Gospel Choir in one of Berlins most beautiful churches. It was so much fun and I can say... we where really good. So now I am husky, but I still can write and sew. So here is the plan:
-show you more finished projects
-take pictures of more finished projects
-finish projects
-go to the Berlin Modern Quilt Guild this afternoon( Yeah!!!), maybe I finish the projects there ;-)

Here you can see the finally finished Kaleidoscope Quilt. I slept under it for about a week now and I can tell, I had the sweetest dreams. It feels wonderful, cosy and happy. It took me so long to finish it, because I couldn´t decide what to do with the back. Finally I just took some simple very soft solids, pieced it together and voila! I also quilted it quite simple. Just echoed around some Kaleidoscopes, and tied it here and there.

These are some pillows which I started maybe half a year ago. I like the results of these log cabin block pillows, I guess they make some nice christmas presents (for all of my friends, who don´t read my blog, or don´t even know that I have one...;-)

So this is the the little DS collection Picnic Quilt which took me a terrible while also, but now it is finsihed, and I didn´t wait until I can go to a picnic again (next summer), but cover me on my couch while I am writing this.
You will get to see a picture of the finished result soon.

So I guess today at the BMQG meeting, I will think about how to put together the blocks from the bee Germany. I made a mistake with telling about the size of the blocks, and now the block are so different, that I don´t know how to put them together... I will try to figure that out later. Wish me luck!

4 Kommentare:

  1. Toll deine fertigen Projekte!!!
    sehr schön die farbenfrohe Kissensammlung.
    Schade, konnte heute nicht dabei sein...
    LG, Birgit

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oh dein kaleidoskop quilt ist sooooo toll!! ich will auch einen! danke für die wunderbare inspiration.. :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. stumbled on your blog today via Pinterest -- what a lovely quilt, and an equally lovely blog. it's now on my list of favorites!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. i just found your blog thanks to your account on Flickr - I am in love! so inspirational and colorful! I am already a subscriber :)

    AntwortenLöschen