Seiten

Freitag, 4. Februar 2011

Better late then never...

I finally started the "Postage Stamp Quiltalong". But I made it a little different. I didn´t want to buy some new fabrics, so I took the things I had, which were two wordplay handcut jelly rolls and one Robert Kaufmann jelly roll from different colours (i don´t remember the exact name...)So this will have a very scrappy look. I somehow tried to sort the colourgroups together which didn´t work out exactely, but I think as soon as I start to assemble the blocks and later the rows and then the whole quilt it will look just fine. Its a good feeling for me to use the stuff I already have and to see, that I just didn´t buy it to look at it. I already know whom I giving this quilt when its done, but this is another story....
Take care and have a nice day!
Miriam

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen