Seiten

Samstag, 23. Oktober 2010

Here is what...


... wanted to become a "quilt as you go quiltalong quilt" (hosted by heather some time ago).
I was not patient enough, and somehow I didn´t get the method of piecing the whole thing together in the end. So I decided to make a normal wonky log cabin quilt out of the blocks I already had started.
I call it the "Dolce Vita Quilt" because of the little houses printed on the backfabric (a vintage douvet cover from the seventies) and the red/white striped binding which reminds me of Venice and the funny gondolas...

2 Kommentare:

  1. It's lovely...it really looks so cozy to me and I could snuggle right up with it!

    Following from the quilt along. I'm enjoying checking out everyone's blogs and seeing so many beautiful projects and great ideas!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you very much. As I have made so many Quilts in the last time, ich still need some inspiration whom to give this one as a gift...

    AntwortenLöschen