Seiten

Samstag, 16. Juli 2011

50 Blocks

At least I finished the blocks for the Kaleidoscope Quiltalong. And I sooo love them. I am absolutely looking forward seeing the finished quilt lying on my bed (maybe in three months...?) There is so much to do at the moment, that I do my quilting stuff in the night hours. Why is the summer always so stuffed with work? I absolutely would love to hang around with friends in the park making a barbecue and just relax. But at the moment its not possible. I really want to look after me, and give me the time I need to relax, but it is hard at the moment. The hours I sew are the only time when I can do that a little bit, but I feel how I need the sun ( my workstudio is Souterrain).
Well Maybe I shouldn´t talk about that but go out and sit in the backyard and do nothing, fill myself up with some sunlight, and hopefully be strenghtened a little bit.
I wish you a sunny weekend!!!
Miriam

1 Kommentar: