Seiten

Montag, 27. Mai 2013

Scrappy Pinwheel Block

Yesterday at our meeting from the Berlin Modern Quilt Guild after I tried out Pojagi, I found the time to work on some more of my scrappy pinwheel blocks which I told you about in my last post.




Today is my day off and after I relaxed in my newly rearanged living room, reading a book, snuggeling under a quilt, having a hot tea, I finished 9  7" pinwheel blocks. I think this would be a decent size for a new pillow cover.


I extremely like how it looks. Even as decoration on my wall.

I think about writing a tutorial for the block, would you fancy that?



8 Kommentare:

  1. These pinwheels are gorgeous. Yes, you should write a tutorial.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wunderschön, erfrischend anders!

    Liebe Grüße von Margarete

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Yes please. It's a great looking block! Well done.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Die Blöcke sehen richtig toll aus!!!Ich suche im Moment auch wieder ein Scrapprojekt,irgendwie wächst der Restestapel so schnell.
    LG

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I would love to see a tutorial for that block! It's beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I would really interested to see how you make the blocks.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. These pinwheels are fabulous! And the fabrics and arrangement are fab too! Would love to have a peek at how you make them.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Ich mag die Farbe Deiner Sessel und Deines Sofas. Dazu die fröhlichen Quilts und Kissen - perfekt. Und das Kissen in spe sieht wirklich schick aus.

    AntwortenLöschen